Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Marathoning.

Somewhere between finals, the death of Salvador, the baptism party, Christmas Eve, Christmas, Christmas dinner, visiting family in southern Ohio, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, my dad's birthday and now I seemed to have developed some sort of mental impairment toward anything that could possibly be construed as "work". Mid-December to the second week of January always seems like some sort of impossible rush that I somehow muddle through each year without really remembering it, but this time around it was especially difficult.

Then I get about a week of actual vacation and school starts again.

I am actually pretty psyched about this semester. Art history seminar students are getting semester loans on iPads, which is really cool, especially since my other art history class this semester is online. I'm hoping the iPad will let me get out of hauling my ancient PowerBook back and forth to campus everyday, as that computer is probably the reason I snapped the straps on three bags last semester.

I am literally staring at my keyboard right now, trying to think of something interesting to say. I'm coming up with nothing. To be honest, I'm in what I like to call "a mood". It's a funny feeling where you feel a bit snippy and completely fed up/exhausted for no reason at all. Maybe I've had too much/not enough vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the iPad! And I hope that your mood doesn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete