Friday, November 4, 2011

Liebster


Mom on the Edge awesomely awarded me with the Liebster Blog "award"--it's an award passed around through other bloggers to celebrate up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. Thanks for thinking of Nerdmama!

Here's how the Liebster works:

1. Copy the award to your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to their blog.
3. Reveal your top five up-and-coming blogs, and let the bloggers know.
4. Spread the love!

Here's my Top Five mommybloggers:

1. Soup: Midwestern Mama Cooking up Life in the Heartland
2. It's MOMbojumbo

And finally, a brand-new blog that was just started by my friend Joanna, one that you should all go read and follow right now because she is just that amazing:


I'm realizing that I am pretty biased towards NEO mommybloggers (MOMbojumbo, Toes in the Air, Planet Hausfrau...). Even Joanna is a NEO transplant. The only one not from the area is Soup--but that doesn't make her any less awesome, she's still one of us gorgeous midwestern ladies. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, love!!! I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend. Gotta go -- screaming babies...

    ReplyDelete